Thu, 2007-08-09 10:07 — anne
Writing Resource Books
- Human Skeleton/Injury reference
- Men-at-Arms # 70 The US Army 1941-45
- Men-at-Arms #186 The Apaches
- Warrior #14 Zulu 1816-1906
- Elite #21 The Zulus
- Costume Books Most interested in ethnic costumes. Egyptian, Indian, American Indian, African, just for a start. Even bridal costumes through the centuries, especially of non-European cultures would be nice. Reference Pages:
- Wedding Ceremonies: Ethnic Symbols, Costume, and Rituals by Tiziana Baldizzoni, Gianni Baldizzone, David Radzinowicz Howell (Translator), Tiziana Baldizzone
- A Veiled Reference - $5.00 Lisa Ford, Theresa Sherman, Melinda Sherbring. pamphlet, 56p. SCA.
- The Unstrung Harp - reportedly good for writers....